December 17, 2012

Easiest Muffins EVER! {Pumpkin Spice Muffins}

It's no secret that when it comes to cooking or baking I like to keep things as simple as possible.

My dear friend shared this muffin recipe with me the other day, and it is so simple and such a hit with my family that I have already made it twice in 3 days! {Plus, it has pumpkin...which is good for you.}

I'm sure it's posted a bazillion and one times on the internet, but I'm going to share it for the bazillion and second time...{because it's completely new to me and maybe just maybe someone out there is like me...they might not be the type to search for recipes, but if they "happen" upon one they may be interested}

Pumpkin Spice Muffin Recipe...

Ingredients:
1 box - Spice Cake mix
1 can - Pumpkin





















Prep:
{preheat oven to 350}
{spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray}

To Make:
Empty contents of dry Spice Cake mix into a bowl {large enough for mixing}
**DO NOT prepare cake mix {meaning don't add eggs, oil, water, etc}

 Add the can of pumpkin

Stir the two ingredients thoroughly















**at first in stirring, you may be tempted to add a bit of water or something...DON'T! Just give it a minute of stirring and it will mix beautifully

Spoon mixture into muffin pan












Bake for 20 minutes...and done!

OPTIONAL: sprinkle with chocolate chips before baking
{Don't use milk chocolate chips like I accidentally did though - they don't bake well}
















How easy is that!?  Bonus...hardly any clean up!

Happy baking!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe! I usually make them in cookie form, but muffin form is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete