August 3, 2012

Shabby Apple {love}

Who loves Shabby Apple?  ...this girl!

Who was contacted by Shabby Apple to be a new affiliate? ...this girl!

Shabby Apple is an independent online retailer offering feminine fashion for women {and a bit for little girls too}.  Aside from their adorable clothing, swimwear, and accessories, a great aspect of the company is that they devote a percentage of their proceeds to charitable causes serving women and children.

If you haven't already been swooning over their gorgeous pieces, I think you should get started.

I recently purchased this dress and have been L-O-V-I-N-G it {and have received tons of complements on it too}!

Here's a sampling of some of the uber cute things I would like to add to my closet to transition into fall...

A couple dresses...i think so!

{Study Break} dress by Shabby Apple...I love the fold over collar!

{PIAZZA NAVONA} dress by Shabby Apple

I love this {BISTRO BLOUSE}...wouldn't it be adorable with a pair of skinny jeans?

How about this {CROSSWALK SKIRT}?  I love it paired with the yellow cardi.

How fun and sassy is this skirt???
{TABBOURIN #18} Skirt by Shabby Apple

Not into the "frill"?  That's ok, they offer adorable swim and fitness pieces as well.  I really want this piece...
{FLYING CROW} half zip by Shabby Apple

I can't get enough of this cute swimsuit {plus I love the brown sash that adds a slimming look}.
{SWEET SPOT} swimsuit by Shabby Apple

Click on over to Shabby Apple and check out their collections.  Then, come back and tell me what pieces are your favorite!

I can't wait to hear what your favorites are!
-R.

Lighthouse from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment