August 28, 2012

Fall Fashion for the Kids {in the works}

Do you ever feel like there are not enough hours in the day?

Lately, I do.  I have soooo many projects "in the works" and in my head that I just want to sit down and "hammer out", but I don't always get the chance to.

We had guests stay with us this last weekend.  When they left early Sunday afternoon, the whole family was a bit tired and decided to take naps and "quiet times"...I made a bee line for my project pile and sewing machine.

I have so many things that I want to make for the kids this fall and I am hoping to get stuff done before the cooler weather arrives.

I did get this little cardigan done for my 'little man'...

Refashioned from an old sweater of mine that has been sitting in my closet unworn for quite some time...

A tutorial will be following {it's in the works...being written}. Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! That is one thrifty makeover. I bet your son loves it. You would never know that it used to be "mom's" sweater!

    ReplyDelete