August 9, 2012

Fall Bucket List

I feel fall approaching much more quickly than I care for it to arrive.

Ever since the fourth of July, the summer has flown by so quickly {as it always does}...once the great Minnesota get-together begins in just two weeks, the summer will come to an end here in MN.

Fall is bittersweet for me...while I love the cooler temps, snuggle-y sweaters, cute boots, beautiful rich colors, and warm treats...I do not like the winter season that follows.  I am not a fan of the snow or the temperatures of 25 degrees to 20 below!

While summer is by far my favorite season and time of year, there are so many things that I love about and love to do in the Fall.

The other day, I read a "Fall Bucket List" post from a fellow blogger, and it inspired me to write my own.

Fall Bucket List...
  1. Decorate the outside of the house for fall
  2. Go horse back riding along the Minnesota river
  3. Go apple picking at our favorite orchard
  4. Take the kids to the local farm {fall} harvest event
  5. Have fun playing in the leaves with the family
  6. Pick pumpkins at the pumpkin patch
  7. Take a road trip along the scenic Mississippi to Lake City and check out the changing leaves
  8. Go on bike rides along the Mississippi bike path
  9. Bake apple crisp
  10. Make a cute dress for the fall season
  11. Take the kids to the Halloween parade
  12. Go to a Friday night high school football game
There you have it...short and sweet {I think pretty manageable too}.  What are you planning for fall?
-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment