June 21, 2012

Mod Podge {i've got a secret}

Today I'm a Mod Podging fool.

"Big deal", you say.  People have been doing it for years.  Right?  Even my own mother told me the other day about things she used to Mod Podge back in the 70's.

Well, I did it for the first time. {I'm pretty sure it is turning out...whew!}  I had NEVER Mod Podged before...don't tell my husband.

I decided to Mod Podge {without bothering to practice first} on my coffee table project.  My husband happened to be home and curiously observing when I was doing this, so I had to play it really cool and act as though I completely knew what I was doing. {He was a little skeptical of the whole "make-over" in the first place.}

Admittedly, I was Googling for Mod Podge tips WHILE doing my project.  I found this awesome blog with tons of tips and ideas, it's called Mod Podge Rocks!  Maybe you've heard of it or been there before.  If not, I recommend checking it out.


The whole table is coming along really well.  I am hoping to have it all put together for a reveal very soon!

The best part...  The entire cost of the project is coming in at less than $20!!  Yes, that is TWENTY dollars!

Next I need to get back to working on the tutorial for my easy breezy summer top found here.

Don't you just love projects that are budget friendly?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I'm intrigued! How long til the finished product?

    ReplyDelete