June 11, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I was very curious the other day {let's be honest, it was the other week now} when I read a comment that had been left for me from Rachelle at the eternal thread.  She had awarded ME with the Liebster Blog award! {Ummm...but what's the Liebster Blog award?}


In all honesty for a split second I {semi} worried thought it was maybe a joke or maybe wasn't a good thing to be awarded.  I quickly went to her blog to find out more {I also had to Google it to be sure}.  Whew! It's a good thing!



Thank you so very much, Rachelle, for thinking of me! I am very humbled by your kind recognition. {If you haven't already, go check out the eternal thread, poke around...my favorite project is the square inch pillow...gorgeous!}


So...what is the Liebster Blog award?


Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite.  This award is bestowed on blogs with less than 200 followers but deserve more attention.  What a great way to support fellow bloggers you admire!


The Liebster award has a few rules attached. The person who receives it is to acknowledge the giver, just as I have done, and then pass the award on to 3-5 other blogs by leaving a comment or emailing the blog writer. The chosen blogs must have less than 200 followers (this is the harder part - if you do have more than 200 followers and I selected you, please don't be insulted) and must capture your heart or your fancy, as the word "liebster" means dearest. You must also paste the award button onto your blog, so others will know you have already received it. 


Now for the fun part! I took my time {sorry, I kind of took a LONG time} looking through blogs to choose my winners.  So, these blogs are ones that I truly enjoyed finding and really did catch my eye as Liebster Blogs. 


So, in no particular order...these are my picks. Please go check them out and enjoy!


3. Queen B Creative Me
4. Sunny Sweet Life


Happy Monday!
- R.

2 comments: