June 25, 2012

i won the lottery!!!

I'm not usually one to gloat, but...

I won the lottery!!!

OK, maybe it wasn't the lottery, but it sure felt just as awesome as I could imagine winning the lottery would be. Actually, in my world this pretty much DOES compare to the lottery.

Recently I started following this fantastic blog...I really cannot get enough of her.  I love her posts and creativity, and I just imagine she is one of those women that is so kind and is sweet as pie. 

Well it turned out she was doing a giveaway on her blog for a Shabby Apple gift certificate. I don't know about you but I absolutely L-O-V-E Shabby Apple!  I just adore ALL of their clothes.

I hardly ever enter giveaways, drawings, etc. {because I never win and always sometimes feel disappointed}, but I decided to enter this one...a girl can dream about winning, right?  So I entered...and then truth be told kind of forgot about it {with all the entries I probably wasn't going to win anyway}.

A few days ago I found myself up feeding a baby in the middle of the night.  By the time I got my little guy to go back to sleep I was wide awake, so I decided to check my email since I hadn't since early in the day.  Can you imagine my excitement when I saw an email from Delia saying that I had one the Shabby Apple gift certificate???

I was absolutely giddy!!!  I was on cloud 9!  So much so that I had to wake my husband to tell him...{I don't think he shared my excitement or appreciated me waking him considering he had NO clue what Shabby Apple was}.  Fortunately he had no problems falling back to sleep.

So, in addition to all of the busy-ness, excitement, and fun I have been having with all the little munchkins lately, I have been searching, viewing, trying and trying to decided what I am going to be getting from Shabby Apple.  Can I just get it all???

Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you've been visiting and enjoying my posts, I hope you will sign up to follow me.

And...if you haven't already I encourage you to check out Delia Creates{she has some great sewing and craft projects, along with lots of other fun stuff} as well as to go "swoon" over all the adorable clothes at Shabby Apple.

-R.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I keep trying to win anything on any blog. I'm going to keep trying. Found you on @ Home Take 2 Blog Hop. New follower

    ReplyDelete