May 18, 2012

fab friday {finds}

I found a couple new projects!!!  I was not planning on adding to my project list, but I came across a couple fab finds today...

On my way home from dropping off my daughter at school I came upon a neighborhood garage sale. I don't normally stop at garage sales {I'm trying to get rid of "stuff", not bring more in}, but something said "check it out!". 

So we stopped and I found these...{can't wait to repaint them!}



The frame was only 75 cents!!! {score}
The dresser was only $4!

I wish we didn't have such a busy weekend ahead. I can't wait to get these painted and show off their new look.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the great deals you got for those two pieces...I can't wait to see who they turn out.

    Tyesha
    House Made Home

    ReplyDelete